Gibt es eine Alternative? - Zur Beschäftigung polnischer Saisonarbeitnehmer in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barbara Dietz, 2004. "Gibt es eine Alternative? – Zur Beschäftigung polnischer Saisonarbeitnehmer in Deutschland," Memoranda - Policy Papers 10, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2002.
"What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," NBER Working Papers 9159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2003. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Timothy Hatton & Jeffery Williamson, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 458, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Joseph Hilbe, 1993. "Generalized linear models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(11).
- Stark, Oded & Bloom, David E, 1985. "The New Economics of Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 173-178, May.
- Joseph Hilbe, 1994. "Negative binomial regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(18).
- Chiara Bentivogli & Patrizio Pagano, 1999. "Regional Disparities and Labour Mobility: the Euro-11 versus the USA," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(3), pages 737-760, September.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Toubal, Farid, 2010.
"Cultural proximity and trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 279-293, February.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Toubal, Farid, 2006. "Cultural proximity and trade," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 305, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Toubal, Farid, 2010. "Cultural proximity and trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 20351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Farid Toubal, 2010. "Cultural Proximity and Trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00641280, HAL.
- Burda, Michael C., 1993.
"The determinants of East-West German migration: Some first results,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 452-461, April.
- Burda, Michael C, 1993. "The Determinants of East-West German Migration: Some First Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michèle Belot & Sjef Ederveen, 2012. "Cultural barriers in migration between OECD countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 1077-1105, July.
- Paolo Mauro & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1999.
"How Do the Skilled and the Unskilled Respond to Regional Shocks?: The Case of Spain,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 1-1.
- Paolo Mauro & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1998. "How Do the Skilled and the Unskilled Respond to Regional Shocks? the Case of Spain," IMF Working Papers 98/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Paul Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "EMU entry strategies for the new member states," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 241-246, September.
- George J. Borjas, 1991. "Immigration and Self-Selection," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 29-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grogger, Jeffrey & Hanson, Gordon H., 2011.
"Income maximization and the selection and sorting of international migrants,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 42-57, May.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2008. "Income Maximization and the Selection and Sorting of International Migrants," NBER Working Papers 13821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, George J, 1987. "Self-Selection and the Earnings of Immigrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 531-553, September.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Mariassunta Giannetti, 2001. "Skill Complementarities and Migration Decisions," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J Edward, 1991.
"Migration Incentives, Migration Types: The Role of Relative Deprivation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1163-1178, September.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J. Edward, 1990. "Migration Incentives, Migration Types: The Role Of Relative Deprivation," Working Papers 225854, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sandell, Steven H, 1977. "Women and the Economics of Family Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 406-414, November.
- Oded Stark & J. Taylor, 1989. "Relative deprivation and international migration oded stark," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Katz, Eliakim & Stark, Oded, 1987. "International Migration under Asymmetric Information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 718-726, September.
- Kaivan Munshi, 2003. "Networks in the Modern Economy: Mexican Migrants in the U. S. Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 549-599.
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2006. "Income and happiness: Evidence, explanations and economic implications," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590436, HAL.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Levine, Paul & Price, Stephen Wheatley, 1996. " Migration Theories and Evidence: An Assessment," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 159-198, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Janina & Leyen, Henriette von der & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Volle Freizügigkeit für Arbeitnehmer - Arbeitsplatzwahl landwirtschaftlicher Saisonarbeitskräfte," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156117, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Michael Knogler & Volkhart Vincentz, 2005. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf die Arbeitsmärkte der neuen Mitgliedstaaten und der EU-15, insbesondere Deutschland," Working Papers 257, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Schulte, Michael & Kayser, Maike & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Der Markt fÃ¼r Obst und GemÃ¼se," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:wpaper:253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kseniia Gatskova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.