The hybrid management of emerging market firms in the post-M&A phase Based on the case of overseas M & A made by Lenovo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Urai & Akihiko Yoshimachi & Kohei Shiozawa, 2013. "General Equilibrium Model for an Asymmetric Information Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Bisin, Alberto & Gottardi, Piero, 1999.
"Competitive Equilibria with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-48, July.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi, 1998. "Competitive Equilibria with Asymmetric Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2062, David K. Levine.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging market firms; post M&A; integration; Autonomy; Hybrid management;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .