An Empirical Study on Stabilities of the Predictive Role of the Yield Spread for Future Economic Activity and the Monetary Policy Stance in Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuzo Honda & Yoshihiro Kuroki & Minoru Tachibana, 2007. "An Injection Of Base Money At Zero Interest Rates: Empirical Evidence From The Japanese Experience 2001-2006," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy reaction function; the information in the yield spread on future economic activity; structural changes;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .