Free Entry, Market Diffusion, and Social Inefficiency with Endogenously Growing Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Entry; Market Diffusion; Intertemporal Externalities; Entry Regulation.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-02-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-02-26 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .