Report NEP-COM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit Julien & Chengsi Wang, 2010. "Pricing, Advertising, and Market Structure with Frictions," Discussion Papers 2010-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2011. "Free Entry, Market Diffusion, and Social Inefficiency with Endogenously Growing Demand," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "Vertical Differentiation in a Cournot Industry: The Porter Hypothesis and Beyond," Working Papers wp730, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Guillaume Roger & Luis I. Vasconcelos, 2010. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 2010-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Guillaume Roger, 2010. "Two-Sided Competition and Differentiation (with an Application to Media)," Discussion Papers 2010-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura ROVEGNO, 2010. "Trade Protection and Market Power: Evidence from US Antidumping and Countervailing duties," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michael Walton & Anusha Nath & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "Sources of Corporate Profits in India:Business Dynamism or Advantages of Entrenchment?," IMF Working Papers 11/8, International Monetary Fund.