Production and Marketing Activities of the Agricultural Co-operatives Association in Aomori Prefecture between the l870s and l920s
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese Economic History; Agricultural Co-operatives Association; Brand; Marketing; Market;
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-10-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2010-10-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .