Report NEP-AGR-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darryl Jones & Andrzej Kwiecinski, 2010. "Policy Responses in Emerging Economies to International Agricultural Commodity Price Surges," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
- Marcela Ibáñez, 2010. "Adoption of certified organic technologies: The case of coffee farming in Colombia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 39, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Cavatorta, Elisa & Pieroni, Luca, 2010. "A Competing Risk Model for Health and Food Insecurity in the West Bank," MPRA Paper 25555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, P-Y. & Chang, C-L. & Chen, C-C. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Modeling the Effect of Oil Price on Global Fertilizer Prices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-56, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14864/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy & Helen H. Jensen & Steven B. Garasky & Carolyn E. Cutrona & Frederick X. Gibbons, 2010. "Effects of Family, Friends, and Relative Prices on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by African American Youths," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp515, .
- Izumi Shirai, 2010. "Production and Marketing Activities of the Agricultural Co-operatives Association in Aomori Prefecture between the l870s and l920s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marcela Ibáñez, 2010. "Who crops coca and why? The case of Colombian farmers," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 40, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- A. Banerji, 2010. "Millers, Commission Agents and Collusion in Grain Auction Markets: Evidence From Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2891, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:foi:wpaper:2010_12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010. "Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 8029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M Mahajan & R Sengupta & R B P Singh, 2010. "Impact of Protection on Forest Quality at Pench Tiger Reserve," Working Papers id:2918, eSocialSciences.