Inequality in homeschooling during the Corona crisis in the Netherlands. First results from the LISS Panel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Miguel Lázaro Lorente & Ana Ancheta Arrabal & Cristina Pulido-Montes, 2020. "The Right to Education and ICT during COVID-19: An International Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-16, October.
- Shaikha Al Hadhrami & Najlaa Al Saadi, 2020. "The Advantages and Challenges of e-Learning During COVID-19 Pandemic in Omani Schools from Parents’ Perspectives of Cycle Two Schools (5-9)," International Journal of Educational Technology and Learning, Scientific Publishing Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 26-39.
- Emanuela Mari & Giulia Lausi & Angelo Fraschetti & Alessandra Pizzo & Michela Baldi & Alessandro Quaglieri & Jessica Burrai & Benedetta Barchielli & Francesco Avallone & Anna Maria Giannini, 2021. "Teaching during the Pandemic: A Comparison in Psychological Wellbeing among Smart Working Professions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(9), pages 1-13, April.
- Engzell, Per & Frey, Arun & Verhagen, Mark D., 2020. "Learning Inequality During the Covid-19 Pandemic," SocArXiv ve4z7, Center for Open Science.
- Fernando Ferri & Patrizia Grifoni & Tiziana Guzzo, 2020. "Online Learning and Emergency Remote Teaching: Opportunities and Challenges in Emergency Situations," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-18, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2020-05-18 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:socarx:hf32q. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: OSF (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.