La Demanda Agregada de Combustibles Líquidos en el Perú
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José David Gallardo Ku & Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano & Luis Alfonso Bendezú Medina, 2005. "La Problemática de los Precios de los Combustibles," Working Papers 11, Osinergmin, Gerencia de Políticas y Análisis Económico.
- Jimy Ferrer Carbonell & Roberto Escalante Semerena, 2014. "Demanda de gasolina en la zona metropolitana del Valle de MÃ©xico: anÃ¡lisis empÃrico de la reducciÃ³n del subsidio," Revista de EconomÃa del Rosario, Universidad del Rosario, June.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ose:wpaper:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.