Does International Trade Transfer Technology to Emerging Countries? A Patent Citation Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peuckert, Jan & Schmid, Cleo & Gandenberger, Carsten, 2015. "International transfer of climate technologies: Which factors influence the firm's choice of transfer channel?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S9/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Diffusion; International Trade; Patent Citations;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:opn:wpaper:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT team member). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deopeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .