Firms’ Reactions to the Crisis and their Consequences for the Labour Market. Results of a Company Survey conducted in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008.
"Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?,"
Working Papers in Economics
206, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does Partisan Alignment Affect the Electoral Reward of Intergovernmental Transfers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2335, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?," Working Papers 2008/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermann, Christoph., 2011. "Collective bargaining and balanced recovery : the case of Austria," ILO Working Papers 994667043402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsWage Rigidity; Demand Shock; Micro Survey Data;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .