Services Barriers and their Economic Impact: Examples of Banking and Telecommunications Services in Selected Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metka Stare & Andreja Jaklič, 2008. "Transition, regulation and trade in services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 277-290, April.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008.
"Trade Barriers in Services and Competitive Strengths in the Austrian Service Sector. An Analysis at the Detailed Sector Level,"
WIFO, number 34223, April.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Trade Barriers in Services and Competitive Strengths in the Austrian Service Sector - An Analysis at the Detailed Sector Level," FIW Research Reports series I-007, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; barriers; benefits; liberalisation; services; telecommunications; transition economies; WTO;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2005-10-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2005-10-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.