The Impact of COVID-19 international travel restrictions on services-trade costs
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Trade and Globalization
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Büchel & Stefan Legge & Vincent Pochon & Philipp Wegmüller, 2020.
"Swiss trade during the COVID-19 pandemic: an early appraisal,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 156(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Konstantin Büchel, Stefan Legge, Vincent Pochon, Philipp Wegmüller, 2020. "Swiss Trade During the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Early Appraisal," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper30, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Sébastien Miroudot, 2020. "Reshaping the policy debate on the implications of COVID-19 for global supply chains," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(4), pages 430-442, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCOVID-19 (coronavirus); trade in services; travel bans;
All these keywords.
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2020-07-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2020-07-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRE-2020-07-13 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:237-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.