Trade in Information and Communications Technology and its Contribution to Trade and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strobel, Thomas, 2016. "ICT intermediates and productivity spillovers—Evidence from German and US manufacturing sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 147-163.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and communication technologies; Information Technology Agreement; multilateral trade negotiations; non-agricultural market access; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:115-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .