Defining and Measuring Investment in Organisational Capital: Using US Microdata to Develop a Task-based Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2016.
"Intangible investments and innovation propensity: Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 331-352, May.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "Intangible investments and innovation propensity. Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael S. Dahl & Mirjam van Praag & Peter Thompson, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Couples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-055/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s49-s67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen Chen & Robert Inklaar, 2016. "Productivity spillovers of organization capital," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 229-245, June.
- Marie Le Mouel & Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2015. "Cross-Country Estimates of Employment and Investment in Organisational Capital: A Task-Based Methodology Using the PIAAC Database," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1522, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marie Le Mouel & Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2015. "Cross-Country Estimates of Employment and Investment in Organisational Capital: A Task-Based Methodology Using Piaac Data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/8, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin J. Fox & Thomas Niebel & Mary O'Mahony & Marianne Saam, 2017.
"The Contribution of Intangible Assets to Sectoral Productivity Growth in the EU,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 49-67, February.
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsembeddedness; O*NET; organisational capital; tasks; US Current Population Survey (CPS); US Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2012/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .