Options for Benchmarking Infrastructure Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri Bogaert & Chantal Kegels, 2012.
"Planning Paper 112 - CompÃ©titivitÃ© de la Belgique - DÃ©fis et pistes de croissance
[Planning Paper 112 - Concurrentievermogen van BelgiÃ« - Uitdagingen en groeipistes]," Planning Papers 112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
Keywordsanalyse couts-bénéfices; cost-benefit analysis; efficacité; efficiency; infrastructure; infrastructure;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2012-05-22 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:956-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .