Report NEP-TRE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rémi Russo & Virginie Boutueil, 9/01. "Toward low carbon mobility : Tackling road transport emissions," Post-Print hal-00678498, HAL.
- Hunke, Kristina, 2011. "Oversize transport strategy for the region Mecklenburg-Vorpommern," Wismar Discussion Papers 15/2011, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- McCullough, Gerard J. & Hadash, Ishay, 2012. "A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation: An Update of the 1980 Friedlaender Spady Analysis," Staff Papers 123249, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tom Schmitz, 2012. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Price Elasticities of Transport Fuel Demand in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 955, OECD Publishing.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2012. "The ups and downs of a public transport reform: the case of Transantiago," Working Papers wp354, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Arya, Deepshikha & Singh, Shuchi, 2012. "Evolution of Financing Needs in Indian Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 38741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Pisu & Peter Hoeller & Isabelle Joumard, 2012. "Options for Benchmarking Infrastructure Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 956, OECD Publishing.
- Escobari, Diego & Lee, Sang-Yeob, 2012. "Demand shifting across flights and airports in a spatial competition model," MPRA Paper 38799, University Library of Munich, Germany.