Enhancing the Productivity of the Service Sector in Japan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsair transport; Business service; commerce de service; competition policy; croissance de la productivité; distribution de détail; electricity; foreign direct investment; gas; gaz; harbours; investissement direct étranger; Japan; Japan Post; Japon; JFTC; JFTC; politique de la concurrence; ports; poste japonaise.; productivity and growth; public services; regulatory reforms; retail sector; réforme réglementaire; secteur de service; service aux entreprises; service sector; services trade; special zones; transport aérien; zones spéciales; électricité;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-12-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2008-12-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:651-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .