Report NEP-EFF-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri & Sufian, Fadzlan, 2008. "Bank Efficiency and Share Prices in China: Empirical Evidence from a Three-Stage Banking Model," MPRA Paper 12120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Ricky Satria & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Efficiency in Indonesian Banking: Recent Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2008_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2008.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Retail Trade Sector," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008053e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2008. "Heterogeneous Ideas Production and Endogenous Growth: An Empirical Investigation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/29, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Randall S. Jones & Taesik Yoon, 2008. "Enhancing the Productivity of the Service Sector in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 651, OECD Publishing.
- Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2008. "Is an Environmental Management System able to influence environmental and competitive performance? The case of the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) in the European Union," Working Papers 200704, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Financial structure, financial development and banking fragility: International evidence," MPRA Paper 12124, University Library of Munich, Germany.