Do Corporate Taxes Reduce Productivity and Investment at the Firm Level?: Cross-Country Evidence from the Amadeus Dataset
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jens Arnold & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2008. "Do Corporate Taxes Reduce Productivity and Investment at the Firm Level? Cross-Country Evidence from the Amadeus Dataset," Working Papers 2008-19, CEPII research center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Zilcha & Rafael Eldor, 2004. "Firm's Output under Uncertainty and Asymmetric Taxation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71, pages 141-153, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Kneller & Florian Misch, 2014.
"The Effects Of Public Spending Composition On Firm Productivity,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1525-1542, October.
- Kneller, Richard & Misch, Florian, 2013. "The effects of public spending composition on firm productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oguzhan Akgun & Boris Cournède & Jean-Marc Fournier, 2017. "The effects of the tax mix on inequality and growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1447, OECD Publishing.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Anne Lauringson, 2011. "Unemployment Benefits In A Period Of Crisis: The Effect On Unemployment Duration," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 82, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Kalyvas, Antonios Nikolaos & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2014.
"Does business regulation matter for banks in the European Union?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 278-324.
- Mamatzakis, E, 2014. "Does Business Regulation Matter for Banks in the European Union?," MPRA Paper 60200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaan Masso & Jaanika Merikull & Priit Vahter, 2011.
"Gross profit taxation versus distributed profit taxation and firm perfomance : effects of Estonia,s corporate income tax reform,"
Bank of Estonia Working Papers
wp2011-02, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 Apr 2011.
- Jaan Masso & Jaanika Meriküll & Priit Vahter, 2011. "Gross Profit Taxation Versus Distributed Profit Taxation And Firm Performance: Effects Of Estonia’S Corporate Income Tax Reform," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 81, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Bert Brys & Christopher Heady & Åsa Johansson & Cyrille Schwellnus & Laura Vartia, 2011. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(550), pages 59-80, February.
- Masso, Jaan & Meriküll, Jaanika & Vahter, Priit, 2013. "Shift from gross profit taxation to distributed profit taxation: Are there effects on firms?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1092-1105.
- åsa Johansson & Christopher Heady & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia & Philip Spier, 2010. "Taxes and Firm Performance: Evidence from the OECD," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & McGowan, Danny & Sanz, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, JosÃ© F., 2013.
"Corporate Taxation and Productivity Catch-Up: Evidence from European firms,"
Working Paper Series
2705, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Norman Gemmel & Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan & Ismael Sanz, 2013. "Corporate Taxation and Productivity Catch-Up: Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 13001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- R. Schoonackers & F. Heylen, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and TFP in the OECD: A Non-Stationary Panel Approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/701, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan & Ismael Sanz, "undated". "Corporate Taxation and Productivity Catch-Up: Evidence from 11 European Countries," Discussion Papers 12/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00959389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Cournède & Antoine Goujard & Álvaro Pina, 2013. "How to Achieve Growth- and Equity-friendly Fiscal Consolidation?: A Proposed Methodology for Instrument Choice with an Illustrative Application to OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1088, OECD Publishing.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Stefan Parys & Sebastian James, 2010. "The effectiveness of tax incentives in attracting investment: panel data evidence from the CFA Franc zone," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(4), pages 400-429, August.
- Dackehag , Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2012. "Taxation of Income and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of 25 Rich OECD Countries," Working Papers 2012:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Ali, Syed Adeel & Abassi, Zia, 2011. "Effect of corporate income tax and firms’ size on investment: evidence by Karachi stock exchange," MPRA Paper 36800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscroissance; fiscal policy; growth; politique fiscale; productivity; productivité;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-10-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-10-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-10-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:641-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .