Reforming the Polish Tax System to Improve its Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscoin fiscal; corporate income tax; fiscalité; impôt sur le revenu; impôt sur les bénéfices; labour tax wedge; personal income tax; polish tax system; property tax; réforme de la taxation; système de taxation polonais; tax reform; taxation; taxe foncière; TVA; VAT;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-08-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-08-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-08-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-08-14 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2008-08-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:630-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .