Report NEP-ACC-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Teixeira Lopes & Rui Couto Viana, 2008. "The transition to IFRS: disclosures by Portuguese listed companies," FEP Working Papers 285, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2008. "Corporate Taxes and the Location of Intangible Assets Within Multinational Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 5294, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alain de Serres, 2008. "Reforming the Polish Tax System to Improve its Efficiency," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 630, OECD Publishing.
- Elsas, Ralf & Florysiak, David, 2008. "Empirical Capital Structure Research: New Ideas, Recent Evidence, and Methodological Issues," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 4743, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2008. "Tax Competition, Imperfect Capital Mobility and the gain from non-preferential agreements," Departmental Working Papers 0804, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.