Regulation, Allocative Efficiency and Productivity in OECD Countries: Industry and Firm-Level Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth – Past experiences, current knowledge and policy implications,"
2010:2, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Turkey Reform for Competitiveness Technical Assistance : Fostering Open and Efficient Markets through Effective Competition Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17010, The World Bank.
- Crozet, M. & Milet, E. & Mirza, D., 2013.
"The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data,"
451, Banque de France.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801398, HAL.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno AMABLE & Iván LEDEZMA, 2013.
"Export Performance And Product Market Regulation,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 231-258.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export performance and product market regulation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00795316, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export Performance and Product Market Regulation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00973449, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export performance and product market regulation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Paul Conway & Sean Dougherty & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Long-term growth and policy challenges in the large emerging economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 755, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Lasagni & Annamaria Nifo & Gaetano Vecchione, 2015.
"Firm Productivity And Institutional Quality: Evidence From Italian Industry,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 774-800, November.
- A. Lasagni & A. Nifo & G. Vecchione, 2012. "Firm productivity and institutional quality. Evidence from Italian industry," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Daniela Maggioni, 2013.
"Productivity Dispersion and its Determinants: The Role of Import Penetration,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 537-561, December.
- Daniela, Maggioni, 2011. "Productivity dispersion and its determinants: the role of import penetration," MPRA Paper 37154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2016.
"Government size, institutions, and export performance among OECD economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 37-47.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2015. "Government Size, Institutions, and Export Performance among OECD Economies," MPRA Paper 68112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Anderton & Barbara Jarmulska & Benedetta Di Lupidio, 2018. "Product market regulation, business churning and productivity: Evidence from the European Union countries," Discussion Papers 2018-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2010. "Factor Endowment, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 22352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Syverson, 2011. "What Determines Productivity?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- Conway, P. & Lysenko, T. & Barnard, G., 2011. "Product Market Regulation in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 95-124.
- Pflüger, Michael & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Subsidizing firm entry in open economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 258-271.
- Georges Assaf, A. & Gillen, David, 2012. "Measuring the joint impact of governance form and economic regulation on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 187-198.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2011. "Measuring dynamic market selection by persistent scale inefficiencies - new methodology applied to EU business services," MPRA Paper 34986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti, 2010. "The productive effect of transport infrastructures: does road transport liberalization matter?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 27-48, August.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export performance and product market regulation," Post-Print halshs-00795316, HAL.
- Sara Barcenilla-Visús & José-María Gómez-Sancho & Carmen López-Pueyo & María-Jesús Mancebón & Jaime Sanaú, 2013. "Technical Change, Efficiency Change and Institutions: Empirical Evidence for a Sample of OECD Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 207-227, June.
- Maria Bas & Åsa Johansson & Fabrice Murtin & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2016.
"The effects of input tariffs on productivity: panel data evidence for OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 401-424, May.
- Maria Bas & Asa Johansson & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabrice Murtin, 2016. "The effects of input tariffs on productivity: panel data evidence for OECD countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297161, HAL.
- Julien Hanoteau & Virginie Vial, 2014. "Grease or sand the wheel? The effects of individual bribe payments on aggregate productivity growth," EcoMod2014 6685, EcoMod.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Republic of Belarus; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Diversification and Labor Productivity Dispersion in German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Adams, Samuel & Atsu, Francis, 2015. "Assessing the distributional effects of regulation in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 713-725.
More about this item
Keywordsallocative efficiency; données individuelles d’entreprise; efficience dans l’allocation de ressources; firm-level data; product market regulation; productivity; productivité; réglementation dans les marchés des biens;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2008-06-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-06-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2008-06-27 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2008-06-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2008-06-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-06-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:616-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .