Regulation, Allocative Efficiency and Productivity in OECD Countries: Industry and Firm-Level Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth – Past experiences, current knowledge and policy implications,"
2010:2, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Turkey Reform for Competitiveness Technical Assistance : Fostering Open and Efficient Markets through Effective Competition Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17010, The World Bank.
- Crozet, M. & Milet, E. & Mirza, D., 2013.
"The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data,"
451, Banque de France.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801398, HAL.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno AMABLE & Iván LEDEZMA, 2013.
"Export Performance And Product Market Regulation,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 231-258.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export performance and product market regulation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00795316, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export Performance and Product Market Regulation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00973449, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export performance and product market regulation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Paul Conway & Sean Dougherty & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Long-term growth and policy challenges in the large emerging economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 755, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Lasagni & Annamaria Nifo & Gaetano Vecchione, 2015.
"Firm Productivity And Institutional Quality: Evidence From Italian Industry,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 774-800, November.
- A. Lasagni & A. Nifo & G. Vecchione, 2012. "Firm productivity and institutional quality. Evidence from Italian industry," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Daniela Maggioni, 2013.
"Productivity Dispersion and its Determinants: The Role of Import Penetration,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 537-561, December.
- Daniela, Maggioni, 2011. "Productivity dispersion and its determinants: the role of import penetration," MPRA Paper 37154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2016.
"Government size, institutions, and export performance among OECD economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 37-47.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2015. "Government Size, Institutions, and Export Performance among OECD Economies," MPRA Paper 68112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2010. "Factor Endowment, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 22352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Syverson, 2011. "What Determines Productivity?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- Conway, P. & Lysenko, T. & Barnard, G., 2011. "Product Market Regulation in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 95-124.
- Pflüger, Michael & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Subsidizing firm entry in open economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 258-271.
- Georges Assaf, A. & Gillen, David, 2012. "Measuring the joint impact of governance form and economic regulation on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 187-198.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2011. "Measuring dynamic market selection by persistent scale inefficiencies - new methodology applied to EU business services," MPRA Paper 34986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti, 2010. "The productive effect of transport infrastructures: does road transport liberalization matter?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 27-48, August.
- Maria Bas & Åsa Johansson & Fabrice Murtin & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2016.
"The effects of input tariffs on productivity: panel data evidence for OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 401-424, May.
- Maria Bas & Asa Johansson & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabrice Murtin, 2016. "The effects of input tariffs on productivity: panel data evidence for OECD countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297161, HAL.
- Julien Hanoteau & Virginie Vial, 2014. "Grease or sand the wheel? The effects of individual bribe payments on aggregate productivity growth," EcoMod2014 6685, EcoMod.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Republic of Belarus; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Diversification and Labor Productivity Dispersion in German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Adams, Samuel & Atsu, Francis, 2015. "Assessing the distributional effects of regulation in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 713-725.
More about this item
Keywordsallocative efficiency; données individuelles d’entreprise; efficience dans l’allocation de ressources; firm-level data; product market regulation; productivity; productivité; réglementation dans les marchés des biens;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-06-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-06-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2008-06-27 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2008-06-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2008-06-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-06-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:616-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.