Improving Labour Utilisation in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sparreboom, Theo. & de Gier, Michael P.F., 2008. "Assessing vulnerable employment : the role of status and sector indicators in Pakistan, Namibia and Brazil," ILO Working Papers 994240153402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:424015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theo Sparreboom & Lubna Shahnaz, 2007.
"Assessing Labour Market Vulnerability among Young People,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(3), pages 193-213.
- Sparreboom, Theo & Shahnaz, Lubna, 2007. "Assessing labour market vulnerability among young people," MPRA Paper 81341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2016:v:219:i:4:p:93-120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemployability; employabilité; informality; informalité; labour markets; marché du travail; probit; probit;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:533-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.