Strengthening Regulation in Chile: The Case of Network Industries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChile; Chili; electricity; gas; gaz; industrie de réseau; network industries; regulation; réglementation; telecommunications; télécommunications; électricité;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-11-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-11-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-11-12 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-11-12 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-12 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-11-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:455-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .