Report NEP-ENE-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joanne Evans and Richard Green, 2005. "Why Did British Electricity Prices Fall after 1998?," Discussion Papers 05-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Neuhoff, K. & Grubb, M. & Keats, K., 2005. "Impact of the allowance allocation on prices and efficiency," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David I. Stern, 2005. "The Effect of NAFTA on Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Mexico," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0511, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Lantz, Björn, 2005. "Svenska nätbolags syn på nätnyttomodellen 2005," FE rapport 2005-410, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Alexander Galetovic & Luiz de Mello, 2005. "Strengthening Regulation in Chile: The Case of Network Industries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 455, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Christophe Caffet, 2005. "Health effects and optimal environmental taxes in welfare state countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "The logic of two-level games with endogenous lobbying : the case of international environmental agreements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).