Getting Better Value for Money from Sweden's Healthcare System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
- Isabelle Joumard, 2003. "Tax systems in European Union countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(1), pages 91-151.
- Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2003. "Corporate Taxation of Foreign Direct Investment Income 1991-2001," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 365, OECD Publishing.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges & Thomas Sterner, 2004. "Environmental Taxes: A Comparison of French and Swedish Experience from Taxes on Industrial Air Pollution," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(1), pages 30-34, 04.
- Calmfors, L. & Nymoen, R., 1990. "Real Wage Adjustment And Employment Policies In The Nordic Countries," Papers 461, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Laurent Flochel & Thierry Madies, 2002. "Interjurisdictional Tax Competition in a Federal System of Overlapping Revenue Maximizing Governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(2), pages 121-141, March.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and the long run? - Alfonso Arpaia and Giuseppe Carone," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 216, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ann Vourc'h & Patrick Lenain, 2001. "Comment encourager une croissance écologiquement durable en France ?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 314, OECD Publishing.
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanne Castonguay & Claude Montmarquette & Claude Castonguay & Iain Scott, 2007. "Analyse comparative sur le financement de la santé," CIRANO Project Reports 2007rp-04, CIRANO.
- Kornai, János, 2008.
"A puha költségvetési korlát szindrómája a kórházi szektorban
[The soft budget constraint syndrome in the hospital sector]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1037-1056.
- János Kornai, 2009.
"The soft budget constraint syndrome in the hospital sector,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 117-135, June.
- János Kornai, 2009. "The soft budget constraint syndrome in the hospital sector," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 31(1), pages 5-31, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgestion publique; health care; public sector efficiency; santé;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-10-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:443-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .