Getting Better Value for Money from Sweden's Healthcare System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- János Kornai, 2009.
"The soft budget constraint syndrome in the hospital sector,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 117-135, June.
- János Kornai, 2009. "The soft budget constraint syndrome in the hospital sector," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 31(1), pages 5-31, June.
- Joanne Castonguay & Claude Montmarquette & Claude Castonguay & Iain Scott, 2007. "Analyse comparative sur le financement de la santé," CIRANO Project Reports 2007rp-04, CIRANO.
- Kornai, János, 2008.
"A puha költségvetési korlát szindrómája a kórházi szektorban
[The soft budget constraint syndrome in the hospital sector]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1037-1056.
More about this item
Keywordsgestion publique; health care; public sector efficiency; santé;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-10-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:443-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .