Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Lopes, 2006.
"The Costs of EMU for Transition Countries,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
149, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2007. "The Costs of EMU for Transition Countries," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate productivity and growth; antitrust law; competition; competition legislation; concurrence; Hongrie; Hungary; législation antitrust; législation en matière de concurrence; productivité globale et croissance; protection; protection; regulated industries; regulatory reforms; réforme de la réglementation; secteur réglementé;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-03-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2005-08-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAW-2005-08-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-08-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-03-14 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-08-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:381-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .