Sectoral Shifts in Europe and the United States: How They Affect Aggregate Labour Shares and the Properties of Wage Equations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2010.
"Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(307), pages 413-450, July.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia Garcia-PeÃ±alosa, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD," CESifo Working Paper Series 1608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia Garcìa-Peñalosa, 2008. "Labour market institutions and the personal distribution of income in the OECD," Working Papers halshs-00341005, HAL.
- Checchi, Daniele & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 1681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia García Peñalosa, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1009, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlos A. Ibarra & Jaime Ros, 2017. "The decline of the labour share in Mexico: 1990–2015," WIDER Working Paper Series 183, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hagen Krämer, 2010. "The alleged stability of the labour share of income in macroeconomic theories of income distribution," IMK Working Paper 11-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Pérez, Esther & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009.
"Understanding labour income share dynamics in Europe,"
15649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Esther PÃ©rez & Karl Pichelmann, 2009. "Understanding Labour Income Share Dynamics in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 379, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00140529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torrini, Roberto, 2005.
"Profit share and returns on capital stock in Italy: the role of privatisations behind the rise of the 1990s,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19915, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberto Torrini, 2005. "Profit Share and Returns on Capital Stock in Italy: the Role of Privatisations behind the Rise of the 1990s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0671, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dünhaupt, Petra., 2013. "Determinants of functional income distribution : theory and empirical evidence," ILO Working Papers 994841223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jakub Growiec, 2009. "Determinants of the Labor Share: Evidence from a Panel of Firms," NBP Working Papers 69, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2010. "Factor Endowment, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 22352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakas, Dimitrios & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Pelloni, Gianluigi, 2016.
"On the significance of labour reallocation for European unemployment: Evidence from a panel of 15 countries,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 229-240.
- Dimitrios Bakas & Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2016. "On the Significance of Labor Reallocation for European Unemployment: Evidence from a Panel of 15 Countries," Working Paper series 16-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Natasha X Che, 2012. "Factor Endowment, Structural Coherence, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 12/165, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:74-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bárbara Cardoso Dias & Ana Urraca Ruiz, 2016. "A Mudança Estrutural Como Indutora Da Distribuição Funcional Da Renda No Brasil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 021, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Growiec, Jakub & McAdam, Peter & Mućk, Jakub, 2018.
"Endogenous labor share cycles: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 74-93.
- McAdam, Peter & Muck, Jakub & Growiec, Jakub, 2015. "Endogenous labor share cycles: theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 1765, European Central Bank.
- Jakub Growiec & Peter McAdam & Jakub Muck, 2016. "Endogenous Labor Share Cycles: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2016-015, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Peter McAdam & Jakub Muck & Jakub Growiec, 2015. "Endogenous Labor Share Cycles: Theory and Evidence," 2015 Meeting Papers 62, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dorothy Power & Gerald Epstein, 2002. "The Return of Finance and Finance's Returns: Recent Trends in Rentier Incomes in OECD Countries, 1960-2000," Research Briefs rb2002-2, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:3-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aretz, Bodo & Busl, Claudia & Gürtzgen, Nicole & Hogrefe, Jan & Kappler, Marcus & Steffes, Susanne & Westerheide, Peter, 2009. "Endbericht zum Forschungsauftrag fe 13/08: "Ursachenanalyse der Verschiebung in der funktionalen Einkommensverteilung in Deutschland" (Aktenzeichen I A 3 - Vw 3170/08/10035)," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110510.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:3-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Canry & Arnaud Lechevalier, 2006. "Wage share variations in France and Germany since 1970: what does really matter?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00140529, HAL.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Bertoli & Francesco Farina, 2007. "The functional distribution of income: a review of the theoretical literature and of the empirical evidence around its recent pattern in European countries," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 005, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2011. "Can the HOS model explain changes in labor shares? A tale of trade and wage rigidities," Working Papers halshs-00551345, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation bias; biais d'aggrégation; part salariale; wage equations; wage shares; équation de salaire;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2002-04-25 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:326-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .