Coping with Population Ageing in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrica Detragiache, 2003. "Company Pension Plans, Stock Market Returns, and Labor Demand," IMF Working Papers 03/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Fahrholz & Philipp Mohl, 2003. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and The Netherlands," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp17c, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Apr 2003.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; long-term projections; Netherlands; Pays-Bas; pensions; population ageing; prévisions à long terme; retraites; système de santé; vieillissement de la population;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:325-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .