Income, wealth and equal opportunities in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshousing; Income; inequality; migration; redistribution; rent control; skills; wealth;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-06-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2017-06-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1394-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .