Efficiency and Contestability in the Colombian Banking System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarmiento, Miguel & Galán, Jorge E., 2017.
"The influence of risk-taking on bank efficiency: Evidence from Colombia,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 52-73.
- Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M. & Galán, Jorge E., 2015. "The Influence of Risk-taking on Bank Efficiency : Evidence from Colombia," Discussion Paper 2015-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015. "The Influence of Risk-Taking on Bank Efficiency: Evidence from Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013254, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015. "The influence of risk-taking on bank efficiency: evidence from Colombia," Working Papers 1537, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015. "The Influence of Risk-Taking on Bank Efficiency: Evidence from Colombia," Borradores de Economia 894, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:75-94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbanking system; contestability; contestabilité; data envelopment analysis; différence taux d’emprunt-taux de prêt; efficience; efficiency; lending-deposit spread; modèle de Panzar-Rosse; méthode de frontière stochastique; méthode d’enveloppement des données; Panzar-Rosse model; stochastic frontier analysis; système bancaire;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1203-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.