Innovative Approaches to Funding the Millennium Development Goals
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2013.
"Financing for Development: The Gap between Words and Deeds since Monterrey,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011. "Financing for development: The gap between words and deeds since Monterrey," Kiel Working Papers 1691, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kathrin Berensmann, 2004. "New ways of achieving debt sustainability beyond the enhanced HIPC Initiative," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(6), pages 321-330, November.
- Sherstnev, Mikhail, 2009. "Main sources of finance for development: retrospective view on the evolution of pre-crisis ideas," MPRA Paper 22433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Atkinson, 2006. "Global Public Finance and Funding the Millennium Development Goals," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 325-339, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaab:24-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .