The Policy Challenges of Globalisation and Regionalisation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Neumann, 2011. "Global Economic Governance: Its Forms, Manifestations and Development in the EU and the World Economy Main Centres," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 93-113.
- METAXAS, Theodore & TSAVDARIDOU, Maria, 2013. "From ‘Blue Banana’ To ‘Red Octopus’ And The Development Of Eastern And Southern European Cities: Warsaw And Lisbon," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 15-30.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The Role of Transnational Corporations in the Globalisation Process," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ramona Frunza & Liviu George Maha & Claudiu Gabriel Mursa, 2009. "Globalization & Regionalization In International Trade," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1(2), pages 5-19, December.
- Christiane Krieger-Boden & Rüdiger Soltwedel, 2013. "Identifying European Economic Integration and Globalization: A Review of Concepts and Measures," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1425-1442, October.
- El-Khider Ali Musa, 2002. "Getting Ready For Economic Globalization: The Strategic Response of The Sudanese Import-Substitution Manufacturing Enterprises to Emerging Competition," Working Papers 0232, Economic Research Forum, revised 24 Oct 2002.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2009. "Marketing European cities in the new internationalized environment: The course of Prague after 1989," MPRA Paper 48353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "Location of Affiliates and Degree of Internationalisation: An Analysis of the World's Largest 664 TNCs," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 14-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaab:11-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.