Korea's Low-Carbon Green Growth Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo T. Spiller & Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi & Carlos Scartascini & Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira & Cristóbal Aninat & John Londregan & Patricio Navia , 2008. "Policymaking in Latin America: How Politics Shapes Policies," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 40178 edited by Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller & Carlos Scartascini, February.
- Mauricio Olivera & Monica Pachon & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Colombia, 1986-2006," Research Department Publications 4674, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ana María Díaz Escobar, 2015. "Acceso a fuentes de empleo, segregación residencial y resultados laborales de las mujeres en Bogotá," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6789, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:40178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perry, Guillermo & Olivera, Mauricio, 2009. "El impacto del petróleo y la minería en el desarrollo regional y local en Colombia," Socioeconomic research working papers 199, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shcherbakova, Anastasia & Kleit, Andrew & Cho, Joohyun, 2014. "The value of energy storage in South Korea’s electricity market: A Hotelling approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 93-102.
More about this item
Keywordscroissance verte; green growth; green products; green technologies; low-carbon economy; produits respectueux de l’environnement; technologies respectueuses de l'environnement; économie à faible intensité de carbone;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:310-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.