Revisiting MDG Cost Estimates from a Domestic Resource Mobilisation Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Global Monitoring Report 2012 : Food Prices, Nutrition, and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6017, June.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2013. "Earth Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14673, July.
- Elisa Van Waeyenberge & Hannah Bargawi, 2016. "Financing Economic Development. Theoretical Debates and Empirical Trends," Working papers wpaper139, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eberechukwu Uneze & Adedeji Adeniran & Uzor Ezechukwu, 2016. "Transiting from Plan to Implementation: Challenges and Opportunities Ahead for Sustainable Development Goals in Nigeria," Southern Voice Occasional Paper 30, Southern Voice.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk & Rolph van der Hoeven, 2017. "The challenge to reduce income inequality (introduction and overview)," Chapters, in: Peter A.G. van Bergeijk & Rolph van der Hoeven (ed.),Sustainable Development Goals and Income Inequality, chapter 1, pages 1-19, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heiner Janus & Stephan Klingebiel & Sebastian Paulo, 2015. "Beyond Aid: A Conceptual Perspective on the Transformation of Development Cooperation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 155-169, March.
- Richard Bolwijn & Bruno Casella & Davide Rigo, .
"An FDI-driven approach to measuring the scale and economic impact of BEPS,"
UNCTAD Transnational Corporations Journal, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Bolwijn, Richard & Casella, Bruno & Rigo, Davide, 2018. "An FDI-driven approach to measuring the scale and economic impact of BEPS," MPRA Paper 95189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:306-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.