Revisiting MDG Cost Estimates from a Domestic Resource Mobilisation Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Global Monitoring Report 2012 : Food Prices, Nutrition, and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6017.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2013. "Earth Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14673.
- Elisa Van Waeyenberge & Hannah Bargawi, 2016. "Financing Economic Development. Theoretical Debates and Empirical Trends," Working papers wpaper139, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eberechukwu Uneze & Adedeji Adeniran & Uzor Ezechukwu, 2016. "Transiting from Plan to Implementation: Challenges and Opportunities Ahead for Sustainable Development Goals in Nigeria," Southern Voice Occasional Paper 30, Southern Voice.
- Heiner Janus & Stephan Klingebiel & Sebastian Paulo, 2015. "Beyond Aid: A Conceptual Perspective on the Transformation of Development Cooperation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 155-169, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:306-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .