Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction: Measurement and Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003.
"Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 209, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Chile - County Gender Assessment : Expanding Women's Work Choices to Enhance Chile's Economic Potential," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7639, The World Bank.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017.
"Not all that glitters is gold: ICT and inclusive human development in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
International Journal of Happiness and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 303-322.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Not all that Glitters is Gold: ICT and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/051, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "Not all that Glitters is Gold: ICT and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 78141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Macroeconomic Policy and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 143, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Lombardo Vincenzo, 2011.
"Growth and Inequality Effects on Poverty Reduction in Italy,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, pages 241-280.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," MPRA Paper 14351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," Discussion Papers 9_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2006. "La croissance pro-pauvres au Burkina Faso. L’éviction partielle de l’axiome d’anonymat en présence de données transversales," Documents de travail 126, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Pro-Poor Growth and Gender Inequality," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 151, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Komsan Suriya, 2012.
"Modeling the linkage between tourism and multiple dimensions of poverty in Thailand,"
The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters,
Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Suriya, Komsan, 2008. "Modelling the linkage between tourism and multiple dimensions of poverty in Thailand," MPRA Paper 33798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Woodward & Andrew Simms, 2006. "Growth is Failing the Poor: The Unbalanced Distribution of the Benefits and Costs of Global Economic Growth," Working Papers 20, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Salem Kanoun, 2012. "Linkages Between Fiscal Debt Sustainability, Growth And Poverty: An Application To Tunisia," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2006. "La mesure de la croissance pro-pauvres en Afrique : espace de l’utilité ou des capacités ? Analyse comparative appliquée au Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 122, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- World Bank, 2012. "A Gender (R)evolution in the Making? Expanding Women's Economic Opportunities in Central America : A Decade in Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12468, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-11-05 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-2005-11-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:246-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .