The Role of Guarantees in Defined Contribution Pensions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005.
"Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries,"
10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Randle & Heinz P. Rudolph, 2014. "Pension Risk and Risk Based Supervision in Defined Contribution Pension Funds," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17791, The World Bank.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Tumminello, Michele & Zenios, Stavros A., 2015. "Designing and pricing guarantee options in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 267-279.
More about this item
Keywordsaccumulation phase; defined contribution; garanties; garanties de rendement minimums; guarantees; minimum return guarantees; pensions; pensions; phase d’accumulation; plans de retraite à cotisations définies; put options;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:11-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .