Risk Management in Agriculture in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assefa, Tsion & Meuwissen, Miranda & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2015. "Food scares and price volatility: the case of German and Spanish pig chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210966, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; Livestock Veterinary Fund; muti-peril insurance; pest and disease risk; risk perceptions; risk-management;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IAS-2011-02-19 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-02-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:41-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .