Theories of the Family and Policy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfamily; kinship; family structure; family formation; family dissolution; public policy; family policy; regulation; New Zealand; Maori; History; Demography; Anthropology; Psychology; Sociology; Biology; Economics; evolution;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:04/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .