New Zealand’s Social Assistance System: Financial Incentives to Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dixon, 1996. "Inter-Industry Transactions and Input-Output Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(3), pages 327-336.
- Yoshinori Morimoto, 1970. "On Aggregation Problems in Input-Output Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 119-126.
- Iris Claus, 2003. "Changes in New Zealand's Production Structure: An Input Output Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/01, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security; Social Assistance;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:03/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .