Report NEP-EDU-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Nahuis & Henri de Groot, 2003. "Rising skill premia; you ain't seen nothing yet?," CPB Discussion Paper 20, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:03/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "Individual Mortality and Macro-Economic Conditions from Birth to Death," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-072/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Oct 2003.
- M. Kate Bundorf, 2003. "The Effects of Offering Health Plan Choice within Employment-Based Purchasing Groups," NBER Working Papers 9996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective? Evidence from Suicides," NBER Working Papers 9994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2003. "Does Tax Evation Affect Unemployment and Educational Choice?," Working Paper Series 2003:22, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Nolan, 2003. "New Zealand’s Social Assistance System: Financial Incentives to Work," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/18, New Zealand Treasury.