Job-to-job flows and inflation: Evidence from administrative data in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Richardson, 2019. "New Zealand Wage Inflation Post-crisis," RBA Annual Conference Papers acp2019-02, Reserve Bank of Australia, revised Jul 2019.
- Christopher Ball & Nicolas Groshenny & Ã–zer Karagedikli & Murat Ã–zbilgin & Finn Robinson, 2020.
"How wages respond to the job-finding and job-to-job transition rates? Evidence from New Zealand administrative data,"
CAMA Working Papers
2020-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher Ball & Nicolas Groshenny & Özer Karagedikli & Murat Özbilgin & Finn Robinson, 2022. "How wages respond to the job-finding and job-to-job transition rates? Evidence from New Zealand administrative data," TEPP Working Paper 2022-05, TEPP.
- Andrew Coleman & Guanyu Zheng, 2020. "Job-to-job transitions and the regional job ladder," Working Papers 2020/01, New Zealand Productivity Commission.
- Christopher Ball & Nicolas Groshenny & Oezer Karagedikli & Murat Oezbilgin & Finn Robinson, 2020. "Low wage growth and job-to-job transitions: Evidence from administrative data in New Zealand," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202021, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jamie Culling & Finn Robinson, 2020. "Employment and hours worked adjustment in New Zealand's labour market," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2020/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Finn Robinson & Jamie Culling & Gael Price, 2019. "Evaluating indicators of labour market capacity in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2019/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbans:2018/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.