Keynesian Substantiation of the Marketing Policies in Local Developmen t
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lucica MATEI & Stoica ANGHELESCU, 2010. "Keynesian Substantiation of the Marketing Policies in Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(6(547)), pages 59-74, June.
- Matei, Lucica & Anghelescu, Stoica, 2010. "Keynesian substantiation of the marketing policies in local development," MPRA Paper 22969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2007. "Systemic Models of Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 11-24, January.
- Ani MATEI & Stoica ANGHELESCU, 2010. "Models with Simultaneous Equations for Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(542)), pages 27-48, January.
More about this item
Keywordslocal development; public marketing; Keynesian approach;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .