Socio-indicators Related to Social Perception of Reforms in the Public Health System. The Romanian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010. "Socio-indicators related to social perception of reforms in the public health system.The romanian case," MPRA Paper 22968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tudorel Andrei & Ani Matei & Bogdan Oancea, 2009. "Simultaneous Equations Models Used in the Study of Some Issues Related to the Corruption and Performance of Services in the Public Health System," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(01(530)), pages 03-18, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmodels of public health systems; social perception; socio indicators; empirical analysis;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .