Income distribution and income dynamics in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jayasri Dutta & J. A. Sefton & M. R. WEALE, 2001. "Income distribution and income dynamics in the United Kingdom," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 599-617.
References listed on IDEAS
- Majumder, Amita & Chakravarty, Satya Ranjan, 1990. "Distribution of Personal Income: Development of a New Model and Its Application to U.S. Income Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 189-196, April-Jun.
- Peter Gottschalk & Robert Moffitt, 1994. "The Growth of Earnings Instability in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 217-272.
- McDonald, James B & Mantrala, Anand, 1995. "The Distribution of Personal Income: Revisited," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 201-204, April-Jun.
- Abowd, John M & Card, David, 1989.
"On the Covariance Structure of Earnings and Hours Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 411-445, March.
- John M. Abowd & David Card, 1986. "On the Covariance Structure of Earnings and Hours Changes," NBER Working Papers 1832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Public schools & charities: a paradox?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2009-07-20 19:15:20
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan Kuan Lu, Clifford, 2013. "Do university rankings matter for growth?," MPRA Paper 52705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr Richard Dorsett & Dr Silvia Lui & Dr Martin Weale, 2010. "Economic Benefits of Lifelong Learning," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 352, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Mok, Penny & Mason, Geoff & Stevens, Philip & Timmins, Jason, 2012. "A Good Worker is Hard to Find: Skills Shortages in New Zealand Firms," Occasional Papers 12/5, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Otto Toivanen & Lotta Väänänen, 2016. "Education and Invention," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 382-396, May.
- Sebastian Barnes & Gregory Thwaites, 2005. "'Real-world' mortgages, consumption volatility and the low inflation environment," Bank of England working papers 273, Bank of England.
- Richard Dorsett & Silvia Lui & Martin Weale, 2016. "The effect of lifelong learning on men’s wages," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 737-762, September.
- Tan, Clifford, 2013. "The contribution of university rankings to country's GDP per capita," MPRA Paper 53900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milenko Popovic, 2006.
"Capital Augmenting And Labor Augmenting Approach In Measuring Contribution Of Human Capital And Education To Economic Growth,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 2(4), pages 71-108.
- Popović, Milenko, 2006. "Capital Augmenting and Labor Augmenting Approach in Measuring Contribution of Human Capital and Education to Economic Growth," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 71-108.
- Milenko Popovic, 2005. "Capital Augmenting and Labor Augmenting Approach in Measuring Contribution of Human Capital and Education to Economic Growth," Development and Comp Systems 0502002, EconWPA.
- Nil Demet GUNGOR, 2010. "Education, Human Capital Inequality And Economic Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Legrand D. F. Saint-Cyr & Laurent Piet, 2017.
"Movers and stayers in the farming sector: accounting for unobserved heterogeneity in structural change,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 777-795, August.
- Legrand D.F. Saint-Cyr & Laurent Piet, 2015. "Movers and stayers in the farming sector: accounting for unobserved heterogeneity in structural change," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D.F. & Piet, Laurent, 2015. "Movers and Stayers in the Farming Sector: Accounting for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Structural Change," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204234, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Tan Kuan Lu, Clifford, 2014. "University Rankings Game and its relation to GDP per capita and GDP growth," MPRA Paper 53933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donata Favaro & Eniel Ninka & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Human capital, technology intensity and growth in a regional context," ERSA conference papers ersa10p687, European Regional Science Association.
- Milenko Popovic, 2007.
"Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 3(5), pages 35-58.
- Popović, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate of Return on Investment in Education and Cost of Education," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 35-58.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miles, David K & Sefton, James, 2002. "Optimal Social Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gustavo De Santis & Giambattista Salinari, 2008. "On the Evolution of Household Income," LIS Working papers 488, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Laurent, Piet & Legrand D.F. Saint-Cyr, 2016. "Projection de la population des exploitations agricoles françaises à l’horizon 2025," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Loredana-Ioana Pribac, 2011. "Education – A Factor In The Eu Economic Growth," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 171-176, December.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2006.
"Влияние На Човешкия Капитал Върху Икономическия Растеж (България, 1949-2005 Г.)
[The Impact of Human Capital on the Economic Growth (Bulgaria, 1949-2005)]," MPRA Paper 37244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Accounting for farm heterogeneity in the assessment of agricultural policy impacts on structural change," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .