Foreign long term government loans of Serbia 1862-1914
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rui Pedro Esteves, 2007. "Quis custodiet quem? Sovereign Debt and Bondholders` Protection Before 1914," Economics Series Working Papers 323, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Esteves & João Tovar Jalles, 2016.
"Like Father Like Sons? The Cost of Sovereign Defaults in Reduced Credit to the Private Sector,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(7), pages 1515-1545, October.
- Esteves, Rui & Jalles, João Tovar, 2013. "Like Father like Sons? The Cost of Sovereign Defaults In Reduced Credit to the Private Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 9303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Government Loans; Government Bonds Issued Below Par; Serbia 1862-1914;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsb:seemhn:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Mihovilovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbjgvyu.html .