Immigration and voting on the size and the composition of public spending
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karin Mayr, 2013. "Immigration and Voting on the Size and the Composition of Public Spending," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(2), pages 135-147, June.
- Karin Mayr, 2010. "Immigration and voting on the size and the composition of public spending," Vienna Economics Papers 1101, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; political economy; transfers; public goods;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-06-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIG-2011-06-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2011-06-18 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nor:wpaper:2011001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norface Migration Administrator) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmucluk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .