The cost channel reconsidered: a comment using an identification-robust approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Luis F. Martins, 2010. "The Cost Channel Reconsidered: A Comment Using an Identification‐Robust Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(8), pages 1703-1712, December.
- Vasco Gabriel & Luis Martins, 2010. "The Cost Channel Reconsidered: A Comment Using an Identification-Robust Approach," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1010, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Michaelis & Jakob Palek, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Union: Implications of a Country-specific Cost Channel," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201444, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jochen Michaelis, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Union: The Role of the Cost Channel," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201203, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:189-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meixing Dai & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Central bank transparency with the cost channel," Working Papers of BETA 2013-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsCost channel; Phillips curve; GMM; Generalized Empirical Likelihood; Weak Identification.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:30/2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .