Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein "Sequential Bargaining as a Non-Cooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1998. "Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein 'Sequential Bargaining as a Noncooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium'," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1231-1233, September.
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, "undated". "Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein "Sequential Bargaining as a Non-Cooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium"," Economic theory and game theory 001, Oscar Volij.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar & Artyom Shneyerov & Huan Xie, 2010.
"How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market,"
10004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Majumdar, Dipjyoti & Shneyerov, Art & Xie, Huan, 2010. "How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market," Microeconomics.ca working papers artyom_shneyerov-2010-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Oct 2010.
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Serrano, Roberto, 2004. "Bargaining and competition revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 78-88, March.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar & Artyom Shneyerov & Huan Xie, 2016. "An optimistic search equilibrium," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(2), pages 89-114, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-1998-09-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-1998-09-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nid:ndagan:007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nir Dagan). General contact details of provider: https://www.nirdagan.com/research/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .